Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day. I am not really a fan.
We are lightly celebrating the fact that Trex is potty trained. At least when he feels like it. He actually is doing really well, he just gets busy.
As Aaron pointed out on the last blog entry, I certified to teach level one yoga. It was really fun. I haven't been that challenge in years, both physically and mentally. I am going back the first week end in June to get my level two certification. Since YogaFit (the company I certified with) requires community hours, I am going to start an enrichment group and teach a couple of classes a week. I hope it will good for me :)
The boys have been using their bug nets out back. They really have a good time chasing the moths, butterflies and other creep, crawly things. I don't think we are going to get the yard down this year. BUMMER. Aaron is slowly moving the dirt mounds out front to their proper places. We are going to need more dirt. We have already bought seven dump truck loads.
Aaron is feeding the kids tonight. The delicacy is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. What a talent. Thanks babe...At least I didn't have to come up with the menu!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

You are so funny! I love what Aaron made for dinner. That sounds like a menu Troy would have for us too. Although yesterday he and the kids made me french toast with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast! Yummy. Also it was my brother's turn to cook Sunday dinner so I got out of cooking too. YAHOO...