Only 71 days left of summer. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well considering our washing machine broke down last week.....it is a bad thing. We are waiting for our new one to get delivered. They tell us any time between the 11 and the 27th!? Blame Aaron, he is the one who ordered on-line. We spent $30 and an hour and a half at the laundry mat; Which, are not conducive to children. Predictably, Trex pooped his pants about three minutes before the last load finished drying. Every time he has an "accident" starting tomorrow, Tyge, Tade, and Trey, go to time-out for introducing the ghosts and monsters that live in our house to Trex. He was doing great until the older boys opened their mouths. I get really irate about the whole thing!!!!!
We also got a shower door installed in the upstairs bathroom. Tyge and Tade really need to start showering more than once a month! (say good-bye to the tax rebate from Bush)
Aaron is finishing up the stairs off our deck. He also planted to pathetic looking trees (twigs) in the front yard. While he did that this past weekend, I finished certifying level two for Yoga Fit. It was much easier and therefore much more enjoyable this time around. I will do two more sessions this fall and hopeful finish up next year with my 200 hrs certification.
This time next week I will be 32. Never thought I would see the day I had to pluck gray hair. I am seeing it now. We are going to be seeing most of the Davis Family next week. We are excited. Til then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment