I went in for a Lasik consultation yesterday. I am going in tomorrow morning at 8:30 am to get my eyes fixed. I can't wait. The only questions I had for the Dr...."Do you sneeze often?"
I took Tyge in for an eye appointment with me. He was positive he needed glasses. I have never seen anyone more disappointed when the Dr told him no :)
Speaking of Tyge, he made SWAT team with his karate classes. It means that we fork over $300 more dollars for the privilege of driving him around for demonstrations :) I was actually really proud of him. He decided to try-out all by himself and did it even though he was really worried about making the team. He can't do the splits and that was strongly suggested.
Tade and a friend decided to go a month without candy...he asked what his reward would be:) We decided to pay him for his portion of the candy that I buy for treats, plus a couple of extra dollars for the self control. He is doing really well, especially when you take into account Easter just happened. He has amazing self control. He still hasn't spent the 70 some odd dollars he saved from Christmas for a DS Nintendo. If he can hit a $100 his dad will make up the difference in price.
We did get to go to Alisa's wedding. Ren sure is a nice guy. We hope all the best for them. Tyge did ask if he was going to have to wear a tux and carry the rings. (He is referring to his stint as ring bearer for Kim and Andy's wedding)
I am making it a goal to potty train Trex over springbreak (April 14-18) That means we are stuck at home for the whole week with the peanut gallery egging him on. Yippy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell Tyge congratulations for me! And good luck with potty training Trex!
That is awesome! lots of good news in this post. I hope the eyes turn out well and that Tyge does well with the Karate.
Post a Comment