Thursday, March 13, 2008

Well here it is March already. I guess I left off just before Tade's dr's appt. Everything went well. Dr. Tani decided to talk to his expert cronies and see about changing Tade's med's to Plavix. It should lessen the impact of trauma and bleeding in the chance that something happens. In the course of talking to the experts it was decided that Tade needs to get a heart cath done. We decided to have it in August, replacing the stress MRI that is scheduled. When the heart cath, they will determine if things are stable enough for the Plavix. If he goes on the new meds, it would also cut down on blood draws. Tade is relieved he only needs to do one test. He isn't a fan of going under and coming out. If any concerns are noticed he will also get the stress MRI. yeehaw.
Aaron had a great time in San Diego. His gifts to his children where the bus line maps.........
Our ward ladies basketball team lost our second game at regionals. The team we played had a lady that played at Penn State. We only lost by five points. Nobody believed me when I told them I had never played basketball before...atleast til they tried to give me the ball :) Everyone was really nice about it. It sure would have been nice to have been good at something being 6' and all. I think that was the hardest thing...dealing with my ego.
Trey had a cough for a couple of days last week. He tells me every morning that he is sick and needs to stay home from school..except when he is actually not feeling well. Trex has been feeling under the weather the last couple of days as well. He was up most of the night with Aaron last night, but acts fine during the day. Lucky me :) Tyge is growing up. He is struggling with balancing school work, extra curricular, and scouts. He misses not having free time every night before bed. He understands a little better now why we limit him to two activities a school year.
I am hoping before long to get some pictures up. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are on the basketball team!? That sounds like so much fun! Good luck with everything with Tade. I am sure you will keep us posted.