Friday, September 5, 2008

It's been a few since I actually blabbed. We have had a bit crazy last part of summer. Between Tade's fabulous, multiple doctor appointments, school getting started, and Aaron and I going on vacation for a few days, I am tired.
As you well know from a previous post Tade is doing really well. We are happy and a bit relieved. He is taking full advantage of the new found freedom. I think we will sign him up with his two karate brothers for a tumbling class.
Everyone is adapting fairly well to school full-time. Trex loved preschool so much on Tues and Thurs that he was mad about not having it the other days of the week, so I decided to allow him to attend another preschool on Mon and Wed mornings. He really likes it all. In fact this morning (friday) we got into a heated discussion about wether he had school or not.
Aaron and I went to Glenwood Springs, CO for a few days. It was really fun. It is nice not to be scheduled to the hilt. We went on a 16 mile bike ride with a mile long hike thrown in (up 1200 ft) the first day and it wiped us out for the next day and half. I didn't get to go river rafting because we were just too tired. Sad. We also stopped at Arches National Park on our way home for a few hours. Beautiful! We want to take the boys and spend some real time there. The trip was worth it just for that visit.
I also made a quick trip to AZ. My Uncle Don passed away. Travis and I left on Sunday night, made it to the funeral Monday early evening, and headed back shortly after and got hom late Tuesday morning. TIRED. But definitely worth the trip. It was nice to see Aunt Irl, Heather, and Kevin after so many years. I will miss Uncle Don.
Now we are just trying to get our schedule for the school year hashed out.
Keep in touch.

No comments: