Time Flies!
Aaron was in D.C. last week for three days. His work is really starting to take off, I think their biggest problem is hiring programmers. They finally hired a recruiter to help out. They are very expensive, but Aaron doesn't have the time to weed out applicants.
We found out this week that Aaron probably won't be graduating in December. He gave his professor his proposal to review about six weeks ago...no word back. He needs to apply before next Friday for graduation and they won't accept his application until his proposal is approved and his professor is out of town til next Friday. He is very, very, very frustrated.
I applied to teach yoga at the Pleasant Grove Rec Center. They would love to add classes but the High School gets the Center from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Which puts a wrinkle in offering classes during the preschool times and play times that are scheduled. It looks like I will be a subsitute and/or maybe get a couple of really early morning classes.
Aaron had a nice 34 year birthday. I bought him a really nice office chair and found a new vegetarian recipe and he fixed a dinner for two...him and me. :)
The boys are.....boys. We moved rooms this week and they pledged to keep their 'new rooms' soooooo clean. I guess miracles do happen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Aaron. Thanks again for everything today, you are wonderful.
Post a Comment