Saturday, November 1, 2008

As you can see it has been about a month since the last time I checked in. We have been busy and crazy. Everyone but Tade got the flu. Aaron actually went to Oregon for a computer conference and was sick the whole time. He was in bed the entire weekend. He also went to D.C. and had a very productive few days. That is always nice. Hopefully, we will see some green from it. It is kind of nice when he is gone....I don't cook or clean up :) Things get all relaxed.
My sister Kirston had her baby, (boy they named Ryder) so we have had her two older kids the past few Saturdays and then some. (My parents, her mom, are in Russia til next year, so we are trying to make sure Kirston gets some sleep) I braid Brelynn's hair each time. People wonder where I get the skill, since I don't get much practice at home :) Aaron's brother Andy and his wife also had their baby...a little girl they named Mia. We are hoping to see her before she is driving.
It is November first and was 70 degrees outside today. Sure like the weather, but I think we are all ready for some snow. Trex told his dad after they hit about ten houses trick-or -treating that he was ready to go home and go to bed and wake up for Christmas presents. And on that note....

No comments: