We got a brand new minivan. About three weeks ago. It is the lap of luxury. Okay so it is still minivan, but I figure since I don't need a rubber mallet to get it started, life is good! It is a nice bonus that the seats heat up, has built in booster seats, and double DVD screens, among other really nice amenities. I know I swore I would never buy new, but the difference between new and used was so little that it didn't make sense not to buy new and get the bumper to bumper warranty. So I am driving a new van, atleast for the the next year, then it becomes old and I won't have to stress out about dings, scratches and stain.
I am also done with Christmas shopping as of last week. I finally getting in the spirit. It took until the second week of December to actually get the tree and such up. We are getting ready for a trip to California (where it is snowing!!!) right after Christmas. It will be a fun trip.
I know this is short but it is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment