Monday, February 9, 2009
It's been a long while. Things have been crazy. Aaron is in his third week out of town. The house looks like a bomb went off. Laundry is never ending. Dinners consist of sandwiches, Mac and Cheese, spaghetti'os, and Chicken pitas. Tyge performed at a BYU women's game and at a Utah Flash game with his SWAT team in karate. Tade got a nasty cold and started going to bed at 6:30 pm all on his own. Trey got the same cold and just wants cough drops. Trex just gets to bed late and whines all the time. We all went to the dentist; no cavities. Found out that we need to start on orthodontiscs, beginning prices start at $1000.00-$2, 000.00 per kid. I am teaching five yoga classes a week and doing a yoga section for Tade's classmates through the month of Feb. I also got a new guitar and am able to attmpt the F chords. Aaron finally got his proposal electronically sign-off on but is still trying to get the hard copy signed. We talked to him everyday when he was in Prague on Skype...COOL! I am positive that I didn't include all the drama. But I am too tired to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I didn't know you have a blog. You are so busy. I'm busy but in a different way, but I'll be there in a few years, I guess.
Hey Mesha,
I was just thinking about you today and thought I would check out your blog since I haven't been on the computer in a few months until today.
Sounds like things are busy for you. That's good because it will keep you out of trouble. :)
Post a Comment