We are getting ready to go to EUROPE on Friday and I have been frantically trying to clean, buy, and finish up all that needs to be done. I just finished Spring Cleaning today! (Well, except inside the fridge) That includes everything from heater vents to light sockets, to touch up painting on the walls. I save the fans and chandeliers for when a light bulb burns out and I have to go get the tall ladder to change them. I am tired! Have you ever cleaned a toilet that five boys use on a consistent basis? GRODDY!! I know that it is not green, but, I use a lot of paper towels for that part of the job. Seriously, how hard is it to hit the water????
Aaron, is also frantically trying to get things squared away for the trip. He is in D.C. the next two days and gets home just in time to get on an eleven hour flight...poor guy. He is VERY stressed.
It was 70 degrees today...just beautiful..it is supposed to snow on Wednesday...welcome to Utah's spring. I love it!
Still like my new minivan.
We will get some cool pictures posted when we get back.

No comments:
Post a Comment